Bob Novick <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 9 Jan 1997 09:58:03 -0800
Amazingly, we have been having a problem with the very same address!
It was originally [log in to unmask] and, when AOL bought GNN, they converted
the e-mail accounts to aol.com.  trekdog.gnn.com became [log in to unmask]
Now we have to deal with the terrible AOL system which bounces mail
when it decides a subscriber's mailbox is "full."
Is this a small world, or what?

Bob Novick