Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 27 Apr 1998 17:05:16 -0600
On Sun, 26 Apr 1998 23:35:18 +0000, "Pauline M. Marshall" <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>On Sun, 26 Apr 1998, Adam Bailey wrote:
>
>> You'll want to check with the LISTSERV administrator to find out if the
>> messages were received by MSN, or are still waiting in the queue due to
>> connection failures.
>
>Messages are going out just fine.  I have been recieving 'test' messages
>and subscribe requests (when not set to confirm) from msn people.  Things
>are getting out, and all mail is getting in, except anything sent from
>listserv (mail, info like welcomes and command confirms) is being dropped
>on the floor.  No error message anywhere to be found either (not that I
>have seen or been told of anyhow).

Mail out from MSN never seems to have been a complaint.  It is always mail
in.  Can people post or write me with the affected LISTSERV server domains
so we can look for the common element(s).  It would really help to know the
actual domains, not jsut that it was LISTSERV someplace.  A routing problem
is suspected...