Theresa Peter <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 15:11:18 -0500
I am a RR subscriber and I have not seen any problems with our email
system.  I called RR support for my area and they reported that there
hasn't been any email problems in this area or nationally that they are
aware of.  If you sent a copy of the rejected post with the full headers
turned on I can see what I can find out about this problem.