Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 9 Apr 2000 08:51:17 -0400
I wonder if any folks use LISTSERV(R) lists to archive their own email for record keeping or off-site storage purposes?  E.g., it would be extremely easy for mailto:[log in to unmask] to be forwarded to a list [log in to unmask] (it is NOT currently).  That list could have 0, 1, or more subscribers.   The '0' would be strictly for WEB use, the '1' for WEB and email use, and '2' would be similar to '1' but also have an assistant/backup monitoring.

What reminded me of this usage is a current article in the CSM

http://www.csmonitor.com/durable/2000/04/07/p1s3.htm