Liz Marr <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 10 May 2002 16:18:26 -0700
Hum, I found some messages off in a directory where they shouldn't be
that should have been sent by the mail service.  I flopped them in the queue
and then realized that some were quite old.  This was one of them.

This was the problem that I later wrote about having a space on each blank
line that caused this behavior.  I've checked it out in two mail programs
with the same results.  What I do is to edit my mail folder (I use Pegasus)
with a text editor that removes all trailing white spaces and the digests
work perfectly.  My old wonder is if the server host has gotten other
complaints from people who get digests.  I haven't subscribed to the list
using HTML to see if the same behavior persists, but it is a consistent
problem with the MIME digests (which I get from four other listserv
servers with no problems at all)