Jim Gerland - Network User Support <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 29 Jun 1992 08:37:17 EDT
On Sun, 28 Jun 1992 15:32:17 MST Nauman Mysorewala, Owner Listserv Pakistan & Mu
>I receive so many delivery errors saying 'Host Unknown'  I know that the host e
>xist ,  Can anyone tell me what might the problem be?

There's a BIG difference between 'exist' and 'known'.  Obviously, the node
'exists' or that user would not have been able to send the e-mail to LISTSERV
in the first place.  However, that node administrators at that site have not
taken the porper steps to register their node and therefore make it 'known'
to the Internet community.

Jim...