"Lawrence B. York" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 28 Apr 1997 09:20:21 -0400
On 27 Apr 97 at 20:53, John Witherspoon wrote:

> I got this message in response to a PUT header command that DID
> include a password on the first line, so I don't get what the
> problem is.
>
> The following problems have been detected in the list header:
>
> * PW= <Missing>

   It is exactly as it states.  You have included the line:

      * PW=

   in your header without specifying a password.  If you are going to
include it, you need to enter a password.  If you do not require it,
do not place it in your header.  You will have to GET your header
again and either remove the line or fill in the needed info, then PUT
it back.

Larry

Lawrence B. York
L-Soft International, Inc.