John Morrison <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 00:55:42 -0700
I am having a very similar problems.
One of our old newsletter subscribers is still receiving the newsletter.
These newsletters are sent weekly on Wednesdays.
The users email address does not show up in the list at all.
Yet when i check out our Listserv logs they show the user being sent an
email once a day, every day.
the user is receiving old copies of  every newsletter since they subscribed.

10 Apr 2000 13:37:19 To   [ANONYMOUS]@OPENITX.COM: [log in to unmask] has been
removed from the EBIZ-DECISION-MAKERS list. (...)
^^ Day of unsubscription, no other [log in to unmask] found subscribing after
this in any log

11 Apr 2000 00:47:29 Processing file 0497 from [log in to unmask]
^^ Day after xyz left the list

11 Apr 2000 00:47:29 From [log in to unmask]: X-ADMMAIL
EBIZ-DECISION-MAKERS-REQUEST [log in to unmask]
                                              ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ the -REQUEST is
not part of our list name

11 Apr 2000 00:47:29 Sent information mail to [log in to unmask]

The only thing that i can see that really stands out is the -REQUEST

The bottom line is that this person is getting rather frustrated with us.
I can not see where the problem is.... i can only verify that it exists.

Any Advice?
Regards,
John Morrison