Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 22 Jan 2005 16:57:36 -0500
At 16:29 1/22/2005 Saturday, Eric Johnson wrote:
 >   Each message from one member of Toller-L generates the following message.
 >You'll note it implies the message is held but in fact, the message appears
 >on the list so far as I can tell. At the same time, the test from Listserv
 >indicates the test of the subsriber message is included and it is not.
 >
 >   While an easy response might be "that's AOL", no other AOL subscriber
 >produces this result.
 >
 >   I look forward to hearing candidate solutions to this mystery. Thanks.
 >
 >Eric Johnson

In the second case, my bet is that your list definition of LANGUAGE=
NOHTML is stripping [am I allowed to say that? ;-)] off the multipart
alternative HTML and leaving you with the plain text remainder which
apparently is NOT much.

BTW [in the first case] do you have OTHER lists subscribed (not
sub-list]) to the toller-l list?  If so, that could be problematic (and
in previous releases was definitely -- that's why years ago I had to
unsub lists of lists, and use sub-list=)

/Pete