Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 09:01:16 -0700
On Mon, 29 Jan 2001 15:49:50 +0100, Dennis <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I'm co-owner of a teachers' discussion list using listserv and want
>to set up an archive of edited messages posted and make them easily
>accessible to list members.

This function is built-in to the LISTSERV web interface.  See for example
your own message to this list and the following Subject: thread:

http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/scripts/wa.exe?A2=ind0101&L=lstown-l&F=&S=&P=16405

so rather than re-invent a new method, use a wheel that is already round and
rolling...   You may have to convince your Site Adminstrator to install a web
server if not already present and then activate the LISTSERV web interface.