Roger Burns <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 18 Apr 1993 08:07:41 -0400
1. According to LISTKEYW MEMO 1.5d (the latest I can find) if Notebook is
set to "Separate" then the filetypes will automatically be in the form of
YY-NNNNN.  I'd like to know, is there a way I can set it so that each
filetype will simply be NNNNNNNN, i.e. always incrementing by 1 with no
reference to the year?  In fact, I'd like it to show simply NNN without the
unneeded preceding zeroes since my list is in fact a newsletter which has
been issued for #s 001 thru 016 so far.

2. Also, is there a way in which I could get the file title to be taken
from the subject entry instead of automatically saying "Started on ..."?

Thanks for any help.

-- Roger Burns      [log in to unmask]     fidonet 1:109/432
   Editor, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Electronic Newsletter
   CFS-NEWS on LISTSERV at NIHLIST.BITNET or LIST.NIH.GOV