Peacenet Balkans Desk <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 07:39:40 -0500
Don - Thanks, that's exactly as what I've been doing. The result, though, is
that on my list, the index page comes out with the replaced/resized gifs as
expected, but *subpages* (weekly logs, seach, etc) still show up with the
original gifs. This even when I do as you suggest, rewrite
$WWW_ARCHIVE_TRAILER to not call for them at all! I guess I'll have to get
back to my list administrator about this...  --  ed

At 10:27 PM 2/9/99 -0500, Don Wiss kindly wrote:

>It's really very simple. Just remove them. This is the section I have added
>to my MAILTPL for this:

>I have no images on my archive cover pages.
----
Ed Agro, Peacenet Balkans Desk, Boston ([log in to unmask])