Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 28 Mar 2014 21:03:34 -0400
On: Fri, Mar 28, 2014 at 11:19:04AM +0000,Gray, Nathan W - graynw Wrote:

} No. I tried to modify the BOTTOM BANNER (mail template)  after selecting
} Postings and Digests. I want to add a link to a forum site. Version 15.5.
}
} I restored the original banner but it initially didn?t show up. It has
} returned as it was before. Not sure why it wasn?t there after I clicked
} the update button.
}
} Our current banner is:
}
} .CS UTF-8
} ############################
}
} To unsubscribe from the &LISTNAME list:
} write to: mailto:&LISTNAME-SIGNOFF-REQUEST@&MYHOST
} or click the following link:
} &WA_URL;?SUBED1=&LISTNAME_ENCODED&A=1
}
}
}
} I?d like to append it to include a standard URL:
}
} http://abc.123.com
}
} Are there tokens that I need to use instead? Is this an issue of the admin
} needing to allow me privs to change this?

I don't know.  When I last updated my banners, this GUI hadn't been
invented yet.

As a WAG, try putting it inside double quotes.  ie: "http://abc.123.com"

} Thanks for the response Rich.

Glad to be of assistance.

--
Rich Greenberg  Sarasota, FL, USA richgr atsign panix.com  + 1 941 378 2097
Eastern time.  N6LRT  I speak for myself & my dogs only.    VM'er since CP-67