"s.merchant" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 17 Oct 1995 18:46:00 EDT
Two questions:

1. I couldn't seem to find a template for the message that someone gets
   when he or she unsubscribes from a list.  Is there one?  (I want to
   modify it to bring to the attention of the unsubscriber the existence
   of a moderated version of the list, in case the person were subscribing
   because of high volume.)  It wasn't in the 1.8a DEFAULT.MAILTPL.

2. The &MYSELF substitution is giving [log in to unmask] in all cases;
   the documentation states that it should be the Internet nodename, which
   is [log in to unmask], and .BITNET only if no Internet hostname
   is available.  However, an Internet hostname IS clearly available,
   and &MYHOST does provide it properly.  (Yes, I could say
   LISTSERV@&MYHOST, but I'd still like to understand why &MYSELF isn't
   behaving as expected.)

Please note:  I'm using 1.8a, so any changes in 1.8b that address either
of the above points don't apply!

Thanks.

Shahrukh Merchant