"P. Divirgilio" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 10 Jan 1995 16:09:34 -0500
I had someone put a new header on my list at SJU without any
consultation. At first I thought nothing of it but ultimately it was
very significant. Maybe, it was because of the problem described. I
kept a record of all of the circumstances surrounding the put as I
said and only recently I discovered what had happened (a sum of no
less than $200,000 Cdn was actually involved: so, at least in Canada
that is not insignificant). I don't think that there is any
misunderstanding. The two events were clearly linked
together and at least one has left a very important paper trail
linked to the electronic events. I still hold to the premise that you
must be meticulous because so much mail is coming and going that it
might takes months to understand an event which at the time appears
isolated.

                        Best regards,

                        Paul.
--

Dr. Paul S. di Virgilio,  University of Toronto  [log in to unmask]