Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 29 Sep 2002 22:02:58 -0600
On Sun, 29 Sep 2002 23:26:30 -0400, Douglas Palmer
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Eric Thomas directed me to a recent build and it has fixed all of our
>outstanding problems (i.e., all the ones I know of). It's a tremendous
>improvement for us.

Yes, but what you have is not the soon-to-be-released Level Set build,
which will have everything you got plus a few more 'tweaks'.  Look for
public announcement of the Level Set Release soonly.  We'll include an
announcement of the fixes and new features at the appropriate time.