Fri, 15 Mar 2002 19:23:33 -0600
On Fri, 15 Mar 2002, jennifer wrote:
> Who do I contact concerning a problem with my LISTSERV list?

The listserv administrator(s) at your host site.  Just in case you
don't know who that is (?) you might try [log in to unmask]

That is, if your list is [log in to unmask] you would send your question to

I do hope you know who your host site administrator is and won't have to
resort to that as, in my experience, they don't much like that route.
Have a nice weekend.        Douglas [log in to unmask]