Charles Oriez <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 1 Dec 2004 19:50:13 -0700
At 07:19 PM 12/1/2004, Joe DeBattista wrote:

>Greetings,
>     We are changing the main mail system, where we have alot of listserv
> owners,
>editors and subscribers who will need to change their email address, and thus
>their entries in the list headers or the members area will need to be
>modified.
>Is there any sort of procedure for doing this for a list or a bunch of lists?
>Any informion is welcome.  Thanks.

subscribers you can do a global change. for instance, when home.com got
bought by attbi.com, I did:

change  *  *@home.com *@attbi.com

You might want to throw a quiet in front of that. This changed all lists
where I was an owner. I suspect that a site manager can issue the command
for any list on site.

tell the owners to change owners and editors on their lists. the old
addresses should still work on the web interface.