Roger Burns <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 13 Apr 1993 13:07:54 EDT
My local LISTSERV recently upgraded to 1.7f.  I've just made an
adjustment to my list file and when I PUT it back I got a notice
saying that the keyword NEWSGROUP= is not recognized.  Does this mean
that the newsgroup that I had set up as a gateway for my list is now
no longer linked to my list?  How do I handle this?  Any advice?
Please reply to me directly as I am not now subscribed to LSTOWN-L.

Roger Burns      [log in to unmask] / [log in to unmask] / fidonet 1:279/14
List-owner, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome discussion
CFS-L  on LISTSERV at NIHLIST.BITNET or LIST.NIH.GOV
Newsgroup: alt.med.cfs