Mark London <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 9 Jan 1995 10:42:24 -0500
Someone on my mailing list receives their mail using Eudora.  The From address
in  messages  from  the  mailing list as listed by Eudora shows the person who
sent the mail, not the mailing list address.  Apparently  it  uses  the  From:
header,  not  the  Sender: header.  Is there a way to modify this somehow (can
this me modified in Eudora)?  The user wants to be able to quickly distinguish
mailing list mail from other mail, which would be possible if the From address
is the mailing list name.  Thanks.

Mark

(P.s. please respond directly to me also, I'm not subscribed to this mailing
list).