"Alperin, Glenn" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 3 Jun 1997 16:38:42 -0400
>>> set menopaus nomail for [log in to unmask]
>                       ^^^
>
>One error, which I do not think would get this error message, is that
>the "for" needs to be in all caps as
>
>        set menopaus nomail FOR [log in to unmask]
>
>Hope this helps but I do not think it is going to solve your problem.
>But it might solve a later problem.
>

>--
>Bill Harrison

That would depend on what kind of system listserv is running on.  If it
were running on a OpenVMS system, it would not matter as capitalization is
insignificant.  If it were a Unix system of some variety of Unix, it
would probably complain to you.  either way, probably a better idea to
capitalize the "FOR".

Glenn