Michael Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 20 May 2004 15:14:14 +1000
>Thank you for your idea - it seemed like a good one but
>[log in to unmask] is also rejecting my mail - same
>message.

If this is the case then further attempts at contacting them from your own
domain or e-mail address will be fruitless.  It's the old adage of 'closing
the barn door long after the horse has bolted'.

Try contacting [log in to unmask] from another non-Telus
address.  You could try signing up for a freemail account at Yahoo! or
Hotmail or similar service.

--
Regards,
 Michael Shannon

 Chazzozz!!

 LISTSERV (R) is a registered trademark of L-Soft.