Mark Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 15 Mar 1996 17:46:50 -0700
>From the Reference Card:
>
>GIVE   fn ft <filelist> <TO> user     Sends a file to someone else
>
>--  co-owner:   INFOSYS, TQM-L, CPARK-L, ERAPPA-L, JANITORS, LDBASE-L, et -L
>URL:mailto:[log in to unmask]                    "I've been cybertagged :-("

Great command, thanks.  My next question is, is it possible to suppress
notification?  I tried
QUIET GET etc. and the recipient still received notification that I was
sending it to them.  I would like to avoid that when I send a 5-part FAQ to
the list.

Mark

--
Mark Drake   [log in to unmask]
"A physician is not angry at the intemperance of a mad patient, nor does he