Eric Paul-Hus <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 12 Jan 1997 23:00:10 -0800
I have 2 questions regarding the MAILTPL

1) IS the Subject line supposed to be the text after the TEMPLATENAME ?
Not happening.
2) Is .FO OFF supposed to work ? It is supposed to put the message "as
typed".

I joined My template and the output of a test. If anyone sees something
I missed please tell me what I overlooked.

PS I deleted my "Index" Account earlier this evening but if you look
into the "Reject message" LISTSERV still used my "sub" name instead the
name in my message. Talk about an Elephant's Memory !?!

--
Eric Paul-Hus, BLUES-L

&WEEKDAY, &DATE &TIME

Since your are not subscribed to &LISTNAME , your &MESSAGE has been
submitted for review to the &LISTNAME clerk: &MBX(&MODERATOR).

In October 1996, &LISTNAME chose to receive posts only from subscribers.
So, if you wish your post to go directly to &LISTNAME then you should
subscribe. Once you are subscribed, your posts will go directly to the
list without any human intervention.

To subscribe send a command message:
SUBSCRIBE &LISTNAME FirstName LastName
To: &MYNAMES
NOTE: Command messages contain only command lines, no sig or other text.
Subject line is discarded by LISTSERV so put nothing or anything you
want in it.

You will then receive a confirmation request. Reply to it with:
OK

You will then be subscribed and receive the welcome message. Read it and
save it, it contains usefull information on using a LISTSERV list.

If you choose not to subscribe, your post will be released to the list
upon the clerk's availability and according to his/her judgement.

The only purpose to "moderate" non-subscribers is to be able to give
subscription info with this customized rejection message.

Keep on enjoyin' the Blues !

- The &LISTNAME clerk. January 1997.
.* Created by Eric Paul-Hus 97/01/12
--------