Michael Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 09:38:55 +1100
Michele - You mention a 'sublist' in your original question.  Pete Weiss
alluded in an earlier thread to problems with sublist members not being able
to receive copies of their own posts.  Do you have some subscribers on the
superlist and the balance on the sublist or are they *all* part of a
sublist?

Pete - are you able to expand more on the sublist problem you mentioned
before?  I run a couple of super/sub lists and I can see this cropping up so
I'd like to know what's happening when the inevitable questions start
rolling in.

--
Chazzozz!!

Michael Shannon
Webmaster

"Before you can grow old and wise you must first survive being young and
stupid." - Ancient Proverb

Note: Opinions expressed on this list are my own and do not reflect the
views, opinions or position of my employer.  If swallowed, seek medical
advice.