Charles Clausen <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 16 Sep 2015 12:26:09 -0700
On any ListServ webpage interface for your list click on "LIst Management" in the header. In the drop-down menu, navigate to List Configuration/List Configuration Wizard, and click. On the webpage that comes up, click on the "Error Handling" tab.

In the "Type" selection box, select "Manual", then in the lower right corner of the webpage, click on "Save".

(Be sure to leave "Auto-Delete" at "Yes", as this turns on the compilation and sending of the Daily Error Monitoring Report. At the "No" setting, you would instead receive full error reports in real time, which very detailed and quite lengthy.)

Charles Clausen