Robert Maxwell Young <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 08:43:29 +0100
I moderate several lists and get lots of  bounces.I am lazy about
cleaning them up. I once saw a program called SmartBounce which
purported to deal with bounces. I tried yesterday to download a
current version but kept getting a message that it had been corrupted
in the process. I will persevere if anyone says it is a good thing.
Can anyone vouch for it or for another good one?

Best, Bob Young
Robert Maxwell Young, Professor of Psychotherapy & Psychoanalytic Studies,
Centre for Psychotherapeutic Studies, University of Sheffield,
16 Claremont Cresc., Sheffield S10 2TA. http://www.shef.ac.uk/~psysc/
Co-Director, Bulgarian Institute of Human Relations & Honoured Professor,
New Bulgarian University, Sofia. http://www.nbu.bg/bihr/psy.htm
Home: 26 Freegrove Rd., London N7 9RQ. tel. +44 207 607 8306
Private Practice, Consultation, Supervision
Web Site & Writings  http://www.human-nature.com
[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]
One must imagine Sisyphus happy.' - Camus