"Walker, Marcia A" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 16:34:11 -0500
Hi guys -
I've started my first mailing list and it's turning into a completely
self-taught process.  I've revised the "Welcome" message, the bottom banner,
and I have the archive set up.  But I'm afraid that there are other little
things that I don't know about that will bite me in front of 270 faculty
members.  Does anyone here know of a book or website where I can find basic
instructions on setting up a ListServ list?  I have the L-Soft Owner's
manual, but it doesn't seem to have a "step 1-2-3" format (like I seem to
need)..

Also, I'd be grateful for any tips that you can pass on.  I'm doing a list
for University employees only, and it will be used to disseminate
information.  The users will only be reading - not exchanging information.

thanks in advance.
Marcia Walker

University of Houston