Craig Gjerde <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 5 Jan 1997 03:00:10 -0600
I would appreciate help interpreting the following message which recently
started happening.
It looks as though MISSOURI writes to my host system (UKY) to tell it when
anyone at MISSOURI  opens their email. We have not "requested" this service.

Craig  of FAMILY-L (No t-shirt guy!)

--
Craig Gjerde, Ph.D.  [log in to unmask]  University of Wisconsin
Associate Director, Office of Medical Education Research and Development