Jacob Haller <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 16 Jul 1998 18:01:23 -0400
>(Reply from Randy Klumph) On 16 Jul 98, Pete Weiss wrote:
>
>> [[log in to unmask]] ...I don't know if you have a unidirectional
>> TCP/IP router filter or DNS config problem or something else.
>
>Talked to the University network admin, and he stated it wouldn't be
>a router filter problem. The DNS config has never been changed. The
>software has been working ok for a long time. The problem is sudden.
>LSMTP delivered a license expiration message today, but listserv did
>not (I then updated the LAKs). The log shows that listserv thinks
>messages are being sent out.

Sounds like an LSMTP problem, then.  Are the messages showing up in the
LSMTP queue?

If they aren't then I'd make sure that the SMTP_FORWARD configuration is
correct in LISTSERV.  Otherwise I'd look very carefully at the LSMTP
settings.  I'm ccing [log in to unmask] in case anyone there has
any comments.

-jwgh