"Stephen C. Nill" <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 28 Aug 1999 16:31:50 -0700
         Thanks Ben.  I have experimented with this setting on my test
list, and it works well with one exception:  Where a posting contains html
and no plain text (as where Eudora or Netscape, for example, are set to
send html only and not html and plain text), the bottom banner formatting
runs together (i.e. line spacings are eliminated).  This is probably
acceptable since few subscribers are likely to set their email clients to
html only, I suppose.  Is there any way to keep the bottom banner
formatting in place under such circumstances?

         Steve Nill