Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 22 Dec 1997 07:59:13 -0500
At 19:28 12/21/97 -0100, you wrote:
|A few weeks ago there was discussion regarding the country.file if anyone
|is interested the list below is uptodate with all abreviations as recently
|approved. Hope this helps all.

Check out:

http://www.ee.ic.ac.uk/misc/country-codes.html

International E-mail Accessibility

Based on International Standard ISO 3166 Codes

Compiled by Olivier M.J. Crepin-Leblond

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Release: 97.11.02-WWW

Last-modified: 1997/11/11

 [ Clickable World Maps |  Other databases | Chronological Archive ]
 [ Internetology 1993-1997 growth database | New Provider Template
                             Entry Form ]
 [  Latest Additions/Deletions | Credits | Imperial College EE Dept. ]

The Internet is a constant building site, due to the speed at which it
grows. If you notice a major problem in those pages and it's not listed in
the work to do, then please E-mail me. Thanks to the Imperial College
Electrical and Electronic Engineering Department for hosting these pages,
thus providing a non-profit service to the Internet community.