Samantha Leech <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 11 Oct 1996 14:06:48 CST6CDT
Hi,

I am a fairly new owner so I apologize for what may seem like a
trivila question for those veterans out there.  I originally set up
my list to be OPEN, where anyone can subscribe.  I do periodic
reviews of the members.  However, many subscribers feel that they
will not be comfortable carrying on conversations not knowing who is
subscribed to the list.

Therefore, I would like to change the subscription status of the
list to BY OWNER but am not exactly sure how to accomplish this.
Most of the information I have relates to starting a list and does not
really help me with this problem.

Thanks!

Samantha J. Leech  '91
Health Professions Advisor