"P. Divirgilio" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 29 Sep 1994 17:39:16 -0400
I have an enquiry about chnaging addresses and bounces on the
internet. Recently, I renewed my address and suddenly all of the mail
stopped. In this renewal, there was a change of name which would be
the only variation that I was conscious of although the address might
be quite different since we have been upgrading and it is possible
that the mail is being handled by a different virtual machine. As
anyone had any experience with this type of problem. On a normal day,
I would probably have about 50 pieces of mail, but today there was
nothing leading me to believe that something was amiss. I would send
you an example, but the example is silence. Thanks. -- Paul.
--

Dr. Paul S. di Virgilio,  University of Toronto  [log in to unmask]