Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 30 May 1994 10:50:49 EST
Paul, most academic systems have rules regarding computer use that would
cover this.  I would forward copies of the relevant messages (if possible)
to the Postmaster at the site.

--Nathan

On Mon, 30 May 1994 09:38:27 -0400 P. Divirgilio said:
>Hi,
>        I discovered by contacting some of my list members that I had
>        received requests to change their address which were not from
>        them and were actually diverting the mail to other addresses
>        so that the participant was no longer receiving it. How do you
>        handle this? This is certainly an infringement on the rights of
>        the individual. Thanks. Paul.
>--
>
>Dr. Paul S. di Virgilio,  University of Toronto  [log in to unmask]

BITNET:  NBRINDLE@INDYCMS  ------------  Internet:  [log in to unmask]
Nathan C. Brindle, Student Activities Office
Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis
Staff Advisor, Alpha Phi Omega Nat'l Service Fraternity, Tau Omicron Chapter
List Manager, ACCESS-L, BRTHPRNT, EXCEL-L@INDYCMS and other lists
Disclaimer:  My opinions are my own.  Indiana University can speak for itself.