Eric Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 14 Jan 2005 22:59:21 -0500
   Yep Rich. That's the repair I was talking about....pasters.

   I also remember switching the punch boards in a gang punch to one
programmed to lace the entire card. We then switched the little signs on
the output trays so the original deck and duplicate deck appeared to be
switched. A college chum went to dupe a deck and when he pulled his
"original" from the hopper it looked more gone than there.

   Remember when the paper program tape on the printer would finally
break...3 years after the previous one had been programmed so no one knew
where the punch was or how to use it.....on payroll night?

Eric