Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 2 Jun 1997 10:42:30 -0400
|I am one that feels that there is no reason to want another repro. I
|already have on copy of the message. Why get another.
|
|I also use Ack instead of repro.

Different styles dictate different options.  Some systems don't auto-save.
Sometimes *** happens and the message was destroyed before it got to the
server.  Sometimes one likes to know that the LISTSERV backbone is able to
transmit through the various routers, intermediate LISTSERV hosts, MX
hosts, etc.

Or put another way, there is still a need for REPRO.

/Pete Weiss