Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 8 Sep 2006 11:55:57 -0400
On: Thu, Sep 07, 2006 at 02:51:49PM -0400,Francoise Becker Wrote:

} On 7 Sep 2006 at 10:35, Rich Greenberg wrote:
}
} > Is there any way to specify this option in the list header, or is it
} > only setable at the server level?
}
} Yes. This link:
}
} http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/1.8e/sitemgr/listkeyw.html#skIgnoreRespectEmailCase

Thanks Francoise, I have added "* Misc-Options= IGNORE_EMAIL_CASE" into
the headers of both my lists.  Another annoyance gone.

Its really a bit of a shame that its needed.  Lsoft is one of the very
few software companies that makes a REAL effort to be true to the RFCs
(which I admire them for) and that sometimes causes headaches for the
rest of us.

--
Rich Greenberg  N Ft Myers, FL, USA richgr atsign panix.com  + 1 239 543 1353
Eastern time.  N6LRT  I speak for myself & my dogs only.    VM'er since CP-67