Walter Logeman <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 8 Apr 1996 21:16:06 GMT
Say I wanted a huge database to interface with a web site.  I expected
very high hit numbers.  What sort of overall structure would one look
to?  Technical, hardware, software, business & financial?  What would
Alta Vista use -- what would Yahoo use if they could start over?
Hotwired?  What sort of partnerships would make that work best?  What
sort of investment are we looking at?  Would one need partners?

Mail me a useful reply and I will send you a summary of all the useful
ones I get.

Walter

Walter Logeman             [log in to unmask]
http://www2.chch.planet.org.nz/~walter/psybernet.html