Bill Weylock <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 24 Apr 1999 09:53:16 -0400
It took me a while to figure out why I was getting flack for my post.

I did mean to compliment Gary for posting the information in a way that
finally spelled it out in a way that clicked. The link between header
option and reply-to behavior was obscure to me, although apparently it is
something you all take for granted.

I do wish, looking back, that I had found a way to thank him without
implying that other people on the list are unhelpful or less savvy.

It didn't really occur to me that I was doing that, but of course that's
exactly the way it read. In fact, Angus had tried to tell me about it way
back. I just didn't understand the connection or what to do abou; it.

FWIW, I did try to RTFM as well as I could. It is not exactly a
novice-friendly document, however; and I still have not found an entry that
tells me the effect of header option on reply-to behavior.

I searched the entire text for "reply", "distribut", and a couple of other
things. I did not find anything helpful.

Anyway, thanks for the help. Sorry for the slur.

I always pass along help I receive, so you may be able to sit out the next
round on the subject.

Now I'm off on an adventure to find what awful things I may have done in
changing everyone to FULLHDR.

Best,

 - Bill

Bill Weylock