Liz Marr <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 4 Aug 2000 08:05:28 -0700
DO NOT use the <HTML> tag.  With some readers this will result in a
message that is just the part between the tags and nothing else.  Use the HTML
markup without the <HTML> tags.  Those who use text readers will see the
mark-up -- but they are  used to seeing it on some messages anyway.

--
^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^
Visit the SAR-Dogs website: http://www.sar-dogs.com