Adam Lasnik <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 12 Sep 1997 03:34:11 -0500
Hi,

I recently returned from a summer in Europe, and have only begun to once
again read this list, so I apologize in advance for likely just missing
the info I'm seeking.

Specifically, I have heard a bit about a web (cgi) interface which permits
website visitors to subscribe, unsubscribe, and perform other list
functions.

Could someone kindly forward me some information on this cgi script?  For
instance, I'd like to know at least the following:
-- Where do I get it?
-- What type of servers will it run on?
-- Any known problems or limitations with it?
-- How much does it cost, if anything?

Thanks so much for your help! :-)

--Adam, manager of the Smile List and excited owner of a new
  domain and website :)

  ['til my website is up and running, feel free to get info on my
   list by sending any e-mail to [log in to unmask] ]