Duane Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 21 Oct 1996 16:59:23 PDT
Thanks to some perfidity in a past life, I have recently become listowner of a
large volume list. I have thumbed the manual ragged and found answers to most
of my questions. But here's one that has me stumped.

When subscribed with index option, and you send for messages, the messages you
get are not the ones specified. They carry the same message number, but they
are dated back in August of this year. What is going on, and how can I fix it?

Duane Campbell

When I die and go to Hell, at least I can get my same ISP.