Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 9 Nov 1998 13:58:51 -0500
At 16:15 11/9/98 +0000, [log in to unmask] said:
|Pete Weiss wrote:
|>
|> At 15:56 11/9/98 +0000, [log in to unmask] said:
|> |I have noticed that there have been several emails to the discussion
|> |group where emails are not being distributed to subscribers.
|>
|> SHOW ME THE MONEY i.e., name the list, the list-host, the host of some of
|> the subscribers.
|>
|> /Pete
|Here you go.....there are two
|
|listname 1= [log in to unmask]
|listname 2= [log in to unmask]

Needless to day, both of these lists both are confidential so I am unable
to fetch the subscriber list (nor the headers) so that I can then
construct a LISTSERV DISTRIBUTE MAIL DEBUG=YES job.  Even if I could do
so, it is probable that my ability to actually get diagnostic output from
such a job would also be inhibited by local LISTSERV security
parameterization.

Might I suggest that you inquire of:

which is where mailto:[log in to unmask] is routed.

/Pete