Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 3 Mar 2006 08:53:58 -0500
On: Thu, Mar 02, 2006 at 10:08:20PM -0700,Ben Parker Wrote:

} On Thu, 2 Mar 2006 23:29:42 -0500, Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
}
} >The owner who usually approves those subscribers who are on REVIEW is ill,
} >and I have been doing the approvals (via the web interface) in the interim.
} >When these posts get to the list, they show an "Approved-by:" line showing
} >the owner who usually approves posts, and not me as I would have
} >expected.
}
} In this case LISTSERV is WAD (Working As Designed).
}
} Unless you have modified the list header, I will assume you check the box
} for "All Moderators" so you can see the posts that have been sent to him.
} When you approve the post, you are approving a cokkie code# that was
} assigned to his address.  So the Approved-by: line correctly shows his
} address.

OK Ben, Thanks.  Your assumption is correct.

--
Rich Greenberg N6LRT Marietta, GA, USA richgr atsign panix.com + 1 770 321 6507
Eastern time zone.   I speak for myself & my dogs only.     VM'er since CP-67