Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 29 May 1999 08:35:50 -0600
Due to some personal issues I have not been able to address
this problem for a while.  But...  I am back and still troubled.

I spent yesterday attempting to implement the +BB and +EB
comments to remove some of these options.   No matter what
I tried, it could not make it work.  It just continued to display all
the options.

I finally realized that I would be quite happy with just the Meta Refresh
tag and implement my own HTML code for subscription options.  Once
again I found myself unable to find the answer to this issue.  I tried adding
it to the top line of the SUBEDIT-MAIN file from the web interface, without
success.   I sent the Get command for the WWWTPL file and have toyed
with putting a Meta Refresh tag in this file, but now my ignorance comes
to the top.

Okay...  real simple question.   Exactly where do I need to add a Meta
Refresh tag to my WWWTPL file?   Will this file accept a standard
Meta Refresh tag, (like this):
...or do I need something different???

I only want to be able to build my own form subscription options boxs
on my web site, (http://nospin.com), and refresh to a page of my choice,
using the WA.EXE module.

Thanks for any advice...

    Bob Wright