"Russell, D (Duncan)" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 07:53:26 +0100
Could you not simply enter the Notify= no keyword somewhere in the header, I
thought this was supposed to control whether owners get notifications of
subscriptions. Not entirely sure whether it'd work for owner subscribed
people but may be worth a try.
Duncan

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter K Robinson [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 04 July 2000 16:01
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: CC of You have been added to the "listname" list

Can anyone help me on this one.

I run a couple of private lists (subscription= by owner) and whenever I add
a new
subsciber I get a copy of the message "You have been added to the "listname"
list"

Can I stop this (i.e. prevent the CC field going out with the message) by
altering a
template.  I've looked but can't find it anywhere.

Thanks

Peter R

Dr Peter K Robinson
Department of Biological Sciences
University of Central Lancashire
Preston,   PR1 2HE,   England
Tel +44 (0)1772 893911   Fax  +44 (0)1772 892929