Volunteers in Technical Assistance <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 31 May 1992 20:15:00 EST
>Date:         Fri, 29 May 1992 16:49:20 -0700
>From:         [log in to unmask]

>I have had two enquiries from members of my lists asking how to
>set up a list...I have NO idea...but figured that there must be a
>set of instructions out there somewhere...
>
>could someone direct me, please, to a source for this info?
>
>thank you.
>
> }|{ mauri

The best I can do is share my experience. I found a local site that
ran LISTSERV. I approached the Tech Support person in charge of Lists.
He kindly set it up for me and it has run well since. Once your List
is established, your guru can supply quite good documentation that
will help.

-Rafe-

R.R. Ronkin, VITA Volunteer
Volunteers in Technical Assistance