Mario Rups <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 7 Jun 1995 13:31:30 -0400
>You can also send multiple commands in one message, one command per line.
>Without, as it happens, the // job pw> business, which makes it all easy as
>pie.  Have to make sure your mailer doesn't automagically insert lines of
>Mario Rups

Peter Weiss, the ever helpful and all-knowing, has just privately told me
something hitherto veiled to me in secrecy: if you DO put in the // job,
listserv will find it and ignore all preceding lines.  I've tested it
(being a doubting Thomas by nature, not because I didn't trust Peter's word
on this), and it works.

Thank you, Peter.

Mario Rups