Ted Sandoval <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 26 Nov 1997 11:59:01 -0700
I continue to receive this error message each time anyone posts to our
list.  The "error for" addresse' has no solutions for me.  Can anyone
help?

Ted
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The enclosed message, found in the  LDI-WHARTON-SKB mailbox and shown
under the
spool ID 11849543 in the system log, has been identified as a possible
delivery
error  notice for  the  following reason:  "Message/Delivery-Status"
body  part
found in the message body.

------------------------ Message in error (50 lines)
--------------------------
Date:       Wed, 26 Nov 1997 13:54:14 -0100
From:       "LSMTP for OpenVMS v1.1b" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:    Undelivered mail
To:         [log in to unmask]

An error was detected while processing the enclosed message.  A list of
the affected recipient follows.   This list is in a special format that
allows software like LISTSERV to automatically take action on incorrect
addresses; you can safely ignore the numeric codes.

--> Error description:
Error-for:  [log in to unmask]
Error-Code: 0
Error-Text: Error parsing address